Oops! Emmanuel Voices second birthday passed me by. I may have been distracted or busy or out of town or just not paying attention. Last year, when Voices turned one, I made a fuss. This year I am three months late.
There is still a bunch to celebrate!
The stats are in and they are good! Born on May 31, 2020 to date Emmanuel Voices, this literary gathering place, has accrued:
- 293 posts
- 42 voices: 5 clergy, 2 bishops, 2 staff, 18 parishioners, 5 seminarians, 9 guests, and 1 seminary dean
- 11,444 visitors
- 25,874 views
- 168 followers
Most Popular Posts:
- The Pay-What-You-Can Cafe, Christen Kinard
- Profound Experiences, Margaret Wohler
- Jesus’ Hometown Lost Their Everlin’ Minds, Chuck McCoart
- Jesus at the Movies, Joani Peacock
- The Peace That Surpasses All Understanding, Sally Masri
- Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Nan DeRenzi
Some Very Popular Voices:
Some Minor Voices (under the age of 18!);
Voices from on High:
Coffee Hour Voices:
Voices of Conscience:
27 months of Emmanuel Voices in the bag. Many engaging, provocative, inspiring, and entertaining voices are still to come.
If you have an idea for a post, drop the editor-in-chief an email at firstname.lastname@example.org — she would love to hear from you!
The Rev. Joani Peacock, Editor for Emmanuel Voices: A Parish Blog